From: Milan Broz <[email-masked]>

Fix mirror status line broken in dm-log-report-fault-status.patch:
  - space missing between two words
  - incorrect offset parameter

Signed-off-by: Milan Broz <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Alasdair G Kergon <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/md/dm-raid1.c |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: linux-2.6.21/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.21.orig/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c	2007-05-13 18:56:09.000000000 +0100
+++ linux-2.6.21/drivers/md/dm-raid1.c	2007-05-13 19:09:54.000000000 +0100
@@ -1288,12 +1288,12 @@ static int mirror_status(struct dm_targe
 		for (m = 0; m < ms->nr_mirrors; m++)
 			DMEMIT("%s ", ms->mirror[m].dev->name);
 
-		DMEMIT("%llu/%llu",
+		DMEMIT("%llu/%llu ",
 			(unsigned long long)ms->rh.log->type->
 				get_sync_count(ms->rh.log),
 			(unsigned long long)ms->nr_regions);
 
-		sz = ms->rh.log->type->status(ms->rh.log, type, result, maxlen);
+		sz += ms->rh.log->type->status(ms->rh.log, type, result+sz, maxlen-sz);
 
 		break;